Subscribe to BLOG
2017 is the year to Upgrade your EMS to ISO14001:2015
Grand Rapids, MI • Detroit, MI • Tampa, FL • Boston, MA • San Diego, CA • Minneapolis, MN • Charleston, SC
- Elementary Neutralization: Treatment Without a Permit
- EPA Turns Up the Heat on Refrigerant Regulation
- Arc Flash Risk Management – a very real threat to your employees
- Heat Stress – keeping your employees safe
- Webinar – Identifying Risks and Opportunities from a Life Cycle Perspective
- Aerosol Can Disposal – what is required?
- ISO 14001:2015 Tool Box
- Are Universal Wastes DOT Regulated?
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety) – Could it Lead to more Stringent Provisions Around Legal Compliance?
- OSHA final rule requires electronic injury and illness reporting, creates public database
- DOT training for CESQG Hazardous Waste Generators
- ISO 14001:2015 – Risks and Opportunities vs. Environmental Aspects
Category Archives: EPA
Refrigeration and cooling systems face expanded and tighter regulation under a final rule recently signed by EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy. The rule revises and expands EPA’s regulations for “Ozone-Depleting Substances” (ODS), which erode the stratospheric ozone layer that protects the … Continue reading
At long last—we have clarity from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on solvent-contaminated shop rags (also known as wipers). On July 31, 2013, EPA published a rule on the proper handling and disposal of solvent-contaminated rags/wipes. EPA’s new rule … Continue reading
EPA TRI Reporting – Activity thresholds for chemicals prepared one year and distributed the following year
A facility processes pipes, stores them for the remainder of the reporting year, and then ships them off site the following year to be distributed in commerce. Are TRI chemicals in the pipes that were prepared but not actually distributed … Continue reading