ORGANIZATION NAME & LOGO
(Briefly describe your company profile, process and scope of your Environmental Management System)
The ORGANIZATION NAME is committed to protecting the local and global environment of the Earth. To minimize environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, we shall:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- To include the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives.
- ORGANIZATION NAME senior management are committed to ensure that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both the company’s and all employees culture and will endeavor to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources.
- Consider the wider global impact of all our activities including those of our supplier’s customers and other stakeholders
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
- To investigate the feasibility of influencing its suppliers, customers and third parties with consideration to life cycle impacts of their aspects. and activities
- Encourage and enhance biodiversity and ecology
The Company is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers, and be available to the public through selected media.
(Name and Title of Top Management)
If you would like a copy of this in WORD please email – James.Charles@ISO14001-Training.com.