This is a 1/2 day program designed to help manufacturing professionals better understand the connection between shareholder value and environmental activities. This will help the student to understand how to focus their environmental management system (EMS) on high value activities and identify system improvements. This program will include:
- Shareholder Value and Brand Management Overview
- Impact of Environmental Activities on Shareholder Value
- Profit & Loss Impacts of Environmental Efficiency
- Using your EMS to Improve Shareholder Value
- EMS and QMS Integration – Process Mapping
This will be an interactive program and students will leave with many ideas on how to improve their environmental programs. The cost for the program is $599 and Plant Manager get a 20% discount. This will include training materials, refreshments, lunch, and training documentation. It also includes 2-hours of follow-up ISO 14001 consulting services. See our 2013 Training Schedule..