Here’s the latest timeline based on the working group’s progress to date:
- February 2017: WG1 meeting to complete a review of comments
- March 2017: DIS2 to be edited and prepared
- April/May 2017: DIS2 released for translation
- June/July 2017: DIS2 ballot held
- September 2017: PC283 and WG1 meeting to review DIS2 ballot results
“If DIS2 is approved and a final draft international standard (FDIS) is not required, ISO 45001 could be published as early as October/November 2017. In the case that an FDIS is required, publication is likely to occur in March 2018.” Read the complete article here. Visit ASSE’s ISO 45001 resource website to learn more about the potentially game-changing standard.