Subscribe to BLOG
ISO 45001 Overview
ISO 14001:2015 – Life Cycle Perspective
- Get ISO 45001:2018 certified in 120 days
- BMW asking for ISO 45001 Certification
- Introduction to Quality Core Tools – just the basics
- US Companies Beware Tough Penalties in EU for Sustainability Non-compliance
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems – has been released
- Environmental Management System (EMS) Scope – ISO 14001:2015
- Heat Treated Pallets – environmental requirement?
- ISO 45001: Anticipating March 2018 Publication Date
- Upgrading your EMS to ISO 14001:2015 – time is running out
- Outsourcing Internal Audits – does this make sense?
- ISO 14001:2015 – 9.1.2 Evaluation of compliance – anything new??
- Elementary Neutralization: Treatment Without a Permit
ISO BLOG Topics
Tag Archives: OHSAS 18001
ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety) – Could it Lead to more Stringent Provisions Around Legal Compliance?
It was announced this summer (in June 2016) that the publication of the much-anticipated ISO 45001 Management System Standard for Occupational Safety & Health is to be delayed by at least a year. Initially, the plan had been for the … Continue reading
ISO recently announced that ISO Committee ISO/PC 283 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems, has been formed with an objective to develop and publish an international standard for Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) based on OHSAS 18001. The new … Continue reading
Although it is often used as a term of art in the safety field, “management of change” is not a defined term in OHSAS 18001:2007. It is, however; vital to an effective OH&S management system. Explicit requirements for management of … Continue reading
There are similarities between the requirements in the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards. Section 4.3.2 of OHSAS 18001 – like Section 4.3.2 in ISO 14001 – requires that an organization establish a procedure to identify its applicable legal and other … Continue reading