Subscribe to BLOG
- Outsourcing Internal Audits – does this make sense?
- ISO 14001:2015 – 9.1.2 Evaluation of compliance – anything new??
- Elementary Neutralization: Treatment Without a Permit
- EPA Turns Up the Heat on Refrigerant Regulation
- Arc Flash Risk Management – a very real threat to your employees
- Heat Stress – keeping your employees safe
- Webinar – Identifying Risks and Opportunities from a Life Cycle Perspective
- Aerosol Can Disposal – what is required?
- ISO 14001:2015 Tool Box
- Are Universal Wastes DOT Regulated?
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety) – Could it Lead to more Stringent Provisions Around Legal Compliance?
- OSHA final rule requires electronic injury and illness reporting, creates public database
Grand Rapids, MI • Detroit, MI • Tampa, FL • Boston, MA • San Diego, CA • Minneapolis, MN • Charleston, SC
Tag Archives: SPCC Training
We all think that giving someone a spill kit and expecting them to clean-up a low hazards oil spill is no big deal. Many will use a simple PowerPoint presentation to demonstrate these techniques. Attached is a video demonstration on … Continue reading
I had thought most of us had a clear understanding of the difference between these two types of oil waste streams but during a recent ISO audit I encountered a site who labeled all of their used oil as “waste … Continue reading
As an auditor, the requirements for annual SPCC training are often not well defined and not well implemented. 40 CFR 112.7(f) specifies the requirements for annual briefings to review the SPCC with “oil-handling” employees. This briefing is NOT simply generic spill training for cleaning … Continue reading