EHS Management Strategies’ core business is the development and delivery of quality, environmental, and safety training programs. We can develop site specific programs to meet your needs and offer public programs across the US. Contact us to discuss how we can improve the effectiveness of your training programs.
Webinar Courses and Schedule
- Get ISO 45001:2015 Certified in 120 Days
- FREE ISO 45001:2018 Overview Webinar (recorded)
- ISO 14001:2015 for new EHS Managers (6 hours)
- Life Cycle Perspective for ISO 14001:2015 Explained (recorded)
- Management Responsibilities for EMS Effectiveness and Environmental Performance (90 minutes)
- Transition your OHSAS 18001 OHSMS to ISO 45001:2018
- DOT General Awareness Training (coming)
- RCRA Hazardous Waste Management (coming)
Onsite and Public Courses
- ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Upgrade (1-day)
- Internal Auditor Training (2-days) – ISO 14001:2015
- Developing an ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Safety Management System (1-day)
HAWOPER Training – 4hr, 8hr, 24hr, and 40hr
OSHA Programs – LOTO, Emergency Response, Powered Industrial Trucks, Unconfined Space. Electrical Safety
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or click on the link for a detailed agenda. These programs can be cost effectively held at your site with 4 to 5 students.
EHS-MS can also help improve the effectiveness of your training records program through implementation of a training management database. We have several solutions that we can help implement depending on the size of your organization.
We offer ISO 14001 training Chicago, ISO 14001 training Detroit, ISO 14001 training Michigan, ISO 14001 training Ohio, ISO 14001 training Illinois, and ISO 14001 Indiana. We can deliver OHSAS 18001 training, and ISO 14001 internal auditor Michigan, OHSAS 18001 training Chicago, and OHSAS 18001 internal auditor training at your location.