The new ISO 14001 standard is published and you are trying to figure how to upgrade your environmental management system (EMS) to meet the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard. This training session will outline in detail the requirements of the new ISO 14001 standard and the easiest way to update your EMS and what to expect from your registration company. We cover the following topics:
- Development of ISO 14000 Standards
- ISO 14001:2004 vs ISO 14001:2015
- ISO Definitions – New and Updated
- Detailed ISO 14001:015 overview
- Context of the organization
- Workshop policy review
- Performance Evaluation
- Life Cycle Approach – New Aspects?
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Workshop – Step by step action plan
- Training your Management Team
- Management Training PowerPoint
- Updating your checklists
- Performing a Gap Assessment
The cost for the ISO 14001:2015 update training is $895 (30-day prepayment). The training includes the training materials, testing, and certificate. We will also include an ISO 14001:2015 checklist that can be used for a gap assessment.
Check out all our ISO 14001:2015 services at ISO 14001:2015 Tool Box.